Best Selling Books
Authorize.Net Verified Merchant
You can shop on BayouPublishing.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and Paypal payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through their credit card processing networks when an order is placed on BayouPublishing.com. See Authorize.Net online payment diagram (https://www.authorize.net/resources/howitworksdiagram/) to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
BayouPublishing.com is registered with Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal Program:
Comodo Extended Verification (SSL) Seal
BayouPublishing's identity has been verified by Comodo CA and approved for an EV SSL Seal to ensure customers of its authentication. An EV SSL certificate offers the highest available levels of trust and authentication for any website.
The green address bar prominently displays Bayou Publishing, LLC and provides visual assurance that this is a secure website using 256-bit (SSL) — immediately giving you the confidence to browse and complete any transaction.
Comodo's team of over 600 people has a passion for meeting cyber security challenges head-on — Creating Trust Online® for individuals, e-merchants, small to medium businesses and large enterprises. Comodo's innovative software and services do this by:
- Authenticating Individuals, Businesses Websites, and Content: Trust is created when individuals, businesses and websites are authenticated to ensure that they are who they say they are.
- Securing Information: Strong Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) encryption through digital certificates ensures that the encrypted information can only be used by authorized parties.
- Securing Websites and E-Commerce: Authenticating and ensuring a website and their information has not been tampered with.