Best Selling Books
The Pursuit of Zero (eBook)
How the Fearless Drive for Accident-Free Excellence Profits Your People, Your Company, and Your CareerBy : Bob Vruggink
Here's How to Get IT
People want to work for, do business with, and invest in companies that drive for Excellence! Plus, no job is worth getting injured for, and you don't want an employee getting hurt on your watch. The pursuit of Zero is not a technical manual about safety regulations. It's a playbook of the principles and beliefs proven to drive record-breaking safety performance --- a focus that leads you, your team, and your company to record success.
Whether your organization is celebrating a safety milestone or responding to a safety incident, this is THE guide to setting new records or getting back on track.
Learn what is takes to:
- Translate safety into dollars the way world-class companies do
- Become a preferred supplier for your best customers and prospects
- Attract and retain top talent
- Grow your brand as a conscientious company
- Make yourself more promotable within your company and your industry
- Know you’re making a difference as you contribute to the welfare of your employees and their families
Bob Vruggink, Operational Excellence expert, started his career with a simple commitment to safety first. This personal and professional drive quickly catapulted his career from the plant floor to President of a surface technologies company where he achieved four consecutive years of record-breaking safety performance and four consecutive years of unprecedented profits. From there he continued building and rebuilding companies and organizations by leading with safety. Executive, consultant, lecturer, and speaker, Vruggink works with senior executives and front lines across dozens of industries.
*eBook download link included in email is valid for 48 hours.