Best Selling Books
Boating Safety: Essentials Handbook
Your comprehensive guide to responsible and safe boating practices at taught at Boating-Safety-Course.netBy : James A. (Jim) Baker
The Boating Safety Course Essentials Handbook provides boaters with the basic, easy-to-learn information you need to keep you and your family safe on America's waterways.
As the print companion to the comprehensive lesson-based Boating-Safety-Course.net, this Handbook serves as a valuable resource for safe boating practices-at home or while on your favorite waterway.
The Boating Safety Course Essentials Handbook includes:
- Boating term you need to know
- Required and recommended equipment
- Preparation, including float plans and safety checklists
- Boat navigation and "rules of the road"
- Safe operation on the water, including departure and docking techniques
- Personal watercraft (PWC) operations
- What to do in emergencies and storms
- Protecting the marine environment
- Safe practices for waterskiing, swimming from a boat, non-powered watercraft, and much more
Knowing safe boating practices and rules will give you the knowledge and confidence to maximize your family's fun on the water. You can trust the Boating Safety Course Essentials Handbook to steer you and your boat safety.